TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this website, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full.
The following are expressly and emphatically restricted:
- Publishing any content of this Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any material;
- Using this Website material in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website material in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website material contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ifixedit.net makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Product & Services Terms & Conditions:
cellhelmet Liquid Glass Screen Protector:
Product Usage Terms:
- One cellhelmet Liquid Glass screen protector is applicable for one device only, smartphones or smartwatch
- The vial consisting the Liquid Glass shall be applied fully on one device only to be protected
- Liquid Glass covers physical damages to the device screen only. iFixedit will not be held liable for any repair services performed on the covered device
- The following are not covered: water damage, pressure damage, software related problems, damage to any other part of the device. It is the responsibility of the customer to backup all information prior to submitting a device for repair
- Liquid Glass+/Pro+ is not to be purchased for the repair of a previously damaged device
- Liquid Glass+/Pro+ must be registered within 30 days of purchase, by the customer, at
www.ifixedit.net/secure/register. Failure to register Liquid Glass+/Pro+ within 30 days of purchase will void all coverage
- Liquid Glass+/Pro+ coverage will last one year from date of original purchase
- Liquid Glass+/Pro+ includes one year of glass repair coverage only for the device being protected
Screen Protection Terms:
- The Liquid Glass+/Pro+ coverage will reimburse up to INR 6000 and INR 11000 respectively toward screen repair
- We reserve the right to deny any damage claim. Damages assessed as abuse will be denied
- Glass repair coverage is valid for one glass repair reimbursement. A new Liquid Glass+/Pro+ product must be purchased for additional coverage
Refund & Return Policy:
We strive for you to be fully satisfied with your purchase of cellhelmet Liquid Glass Screen Protection. Though we know that you’ll really enjoy the product, on an off chance that you are not fully satisfied with the product, we will refund the money to you.
You have 20 calendar days to return the item from the date of purchase.
Our Refund process is simple. Please note:
- To be eligible for a return, cellhelmet must be unused and un-boxed.
- The item must be in the original packaging and it should not be damaged.
- Liquid Glass+/Pro+ may not be returned after the smart code has been revealed
- If you have purchased cellhelmet from any retail outlet, please return it at the same retail outlet only.
- Liquid Glass+/Pro+ coverage is non-transferable and can only be tied to one device
- If you have purchased cellhelmet online at www.ifixedit.net/secure then:
- Please write to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your refund. Details Required:
- Product being Returned
- Reason for return
- Account details for processing the refund money (Name on account, A/C Number, IFSC Code, Bank Name, Address on the account).
- You need to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Refunds will be processed post verification of the purchase.
- We will require you to ship the cellhelmet to us in the same box that you received it in. Please include a copy of your purchase receipt. Our address is mentioned below.
- Rs 69/- will be deducted against Shipping and logistics charges.
Once we receive your item, you will be notified that we have received your returned item. Once the item inspection is complete, we will notify you of the status of your refund.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund via bank transfer. Please note, the refunds will be processed only via Bank transfer to the account details shared by you.
Address for shipping the return item:
iFixedit Pvt Ltd
Unit 122, First Floor, Tower A, Spazedge, Sector 47, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002
General Terms & Conditions:
In no event shall ifixedit.net, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and ifixedit.net, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Haryana, and local courts located in Gurgaon for the resolution of any disputes.